Sunday, November 05, 2006

shouldn't have come

at the interview, it went ok, though i was just average on the test for the position i applied for but the guy said he'll help me out for another dept, it was fine with me... as long it's a job there... anyway, i don't know what position was this guy in but he wasn't the one interviewing me... they have to review my tests and resume again for a 2nd interview...
he found out that i was from penang and was surprised that i came all the way to take the test, he said, should have done it over the phone... but after taking the test, it will be very hard to take the test over the phone.. it had comprehension and calculation questions, how la to do this over the phone?
so, for now, just have to wait and see if they'll call back on monday or tuesday for the 2nd phone interview...
wish me luck!!
i'm still nervous on the thought of moving to KL.....

No comments: